Cobham to showcase flexible solutions at Aero India 2017
Cobham will be attending Aero India this year (14-16 Feb) to showcase some of some of its flexible technologies and capabilities.
Held biennially since 1996, this year’s show (the 11th) will showcase aerospace, defence, civil aviation, airport infrastructure and defence engineering products at Air Force Station Yelahanka, Bengaluru.
Cobham will showcase a range of flexible and innovative solutions, both commercial and off the shelf as well as niche/specialist products.
Subject matter experts will be available to discuss the products and services displayed or any additional customer needs.
Cobham’s exhibit will include technology such as:
- AVIATOR S for air transport solutions: The SATCOM solution brings nose-to-tail next generation connectivity to commercial airlines. FANS 1/A-compliant, AVIATOR S Series not only enables safety services over SwiftBroadband, but also intelligent fleet management and efficient operations - all in a smaller and smarter package.
- A700D upgrades which provide faster, lighter and more effective communications.
- Advanced Missile Launcher (AML-014). Cobham’s state of the art missile rail launchers provide weapons interface compatible with the latest Air-to-Air missile developments.
- A range of commercial and military Air antennas. Cobham offer a set product range as well as developing custom antennas, whether it be antennas for positioning, direction finding systems or supersonic applications.
- Cobham Modular Platforms: a fully integrated SCA test platform that supports the entire SCA lifecycle, from simulation through development, then into production and field test will be demonstrated.
- Space and defence microwave components, systems and test benches.
Cobham provides avionics, connectivity, slip rings and microwave systems for air and space platforms.